- It is recommended you arrive 90 minutes to 2 hours prior to your flight’s departure time.
- Fayetteville Regional has long-term and short-term parking available. You can find more information on parking rates on the parking page.
- The airport terminal opens at 4AM every day.
- Pick-up and drop-off is located in front of the terminal building. No vehicle may be left unattended at any time in front of the terminal. Vehicles left parked unattended in front of the terminal will be subject to ticketing and/or towing. If you plan on leaving your car to escort the passenger or enter the terminal building please par in short term parking.
No. the airport does not have currency exchange services. Please contact your local banks to inquire about currency exchange.
- No. Easy, convenient parking is located right in front of the terminal. Taxi cab and rental car services are also available at the airport for travelers. You can find more information on rental car services on our Rental Cars Page.
- You can find our flight tracker page for updates on arrival and departure times or call your airline for more additional flight information.
An unexpired form of local or federal government-issued photo ID is required to board a plane. For up to date information on travel requirement please visit the TSA website.
If you have lost or misplaced your photo ID please contact your airline for further assistance.
Please contact your airline or go to the airline ticket counter for further assistance.
Yes. If you have lost an item(s) in the airport terminal please contact the Airport Administrative Offices at (910) 433-1160. If the lost item was left on a plane or rental car we have a lost and found page with contact information.
Yes. The USO center is located inside the secure area on Concourse B.
Wheelchair service is provided by the airlines. If service is needed please contact the airline you’re flying with to make arrangements.
- Information on employment opportunities can be found on our employment page.
Each airline varies in policy. For specific answers on baggage and carry-on’s please contact your airline directly.
Fayetteville Regional Airport is located of Hwy. 301. The airport address is 400 Airport Rd. Fayetteville, NC 28306
Assistance for minors traveling alone is provided by the airlines. Policies may vary among different airlines. Please contact the airline the child is flying with for more information on this service.
If traveling with pets, contact the airline you are flying with to make arrangements and find out more about pricing, shipping requirement and restrictions.
The REAL ID Act will go into effect starting October 1, 2020. Once in effect, only REAL ID’s will be accepted by TSA for commercial flights. For more information on REAL ID and how to get one visit NCrealid.gov.
To find out more about airport advertising opportunities and pricing please contact Clear Channel Airports.